OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Rough week

Started by sugarray, July 02, 2011, 10:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

So, I just had to share this.  2 Thursdays ago, my kids were playing with their cousins and ran into each other.  A forehead and teeth to do well on a lip.

Then a week later, he was learning to do a flip on the trampoline.  I had warned him about his knee coming back and hitting him in the mouth, painful experience, when next thing I see is a big red cheek.  He said, "my knee hit me on the cheek".  I knew it would be black.

drenalinld

Ouch! The young turkey slayer will bounce right back. I always wore the bruises and cuts as a boy. Heck, i still do at 37......lol

longspur

Really hate to see them hurt. Thats part of being a kid. I have a 4 year old granddaughter her mom seldom even lets her come outside cause she might get hurt or get a piece of dirt on her. She's weak as cat pee. Can't do all the things the other kids can do. Every time they turn ther back me and her disappear. Sent them  a picture of her the other day up in my tree stand sticking her tongue out at them. You can guess who she loves.
Hope the little guy heals up fast and don't have anymore mishapps for a while.

Jay

;D I always looked like that as a kid. My dad told me to try fighting smaller kids or duck every once in a while. :TooFunny: