turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ralph Permar / Heads Up List Closed until June 2024

Started by Greg Massey, April 24, 2023, 10:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Talked with Ralph this morning and ordered another trumpet from him. He said at the end of this month he was probably going to close his list for a Year... So if you want one of his trumpets you better give him a call.. ASAP....

outdoorguy3

Glad I had talked to him already and he put me on the list to contact me in August.  Thanks for the heads up!

Ralph

Spitten and drummen

I have one of his African Blackwood with a rifle cartridge ferrel and not sure what the mp is. Great trumpet.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

outdoorguy3

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on April 24, 2023, 05:31:27 PM
I have one of his African Blackwood with a rifle cartridge ferrel and not sure what the mp is. Great trumpet.

I have Ralph's 45 and his 1930, both really good trumpets.  Just Ordered a Hex from him.

Les C

I got on his list back in January for a hex in cocuswood. Looking orward to it.

Deast1988

He sent me pictures of a Roanoke, I sent Payment yesterday. I'm on it for a high pitched one later on this fall or winter. My brother has 7 slots to wait, for his turn.

mountainhunter1

Based on him not taking orders for a while, I am also wondering if he will be back at Unicoi next January?? Sure hope so!
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13