Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I can't believe that there is even a poll for this......

Started by bird, July 01, 2011, 08:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.C.C

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Basser69

gobbler74

First of all, that poll is nothing more than a ratings gimmick. Second, its a Damn shame they would even use it for that. No excuse, in my opinion this is one topic not to be "open minded" about.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Hognutz

If that poll was just ran in California, Arizona, and Texas, I'm betting that the results would be staggering. With the influx of ''Illegals'' in those states the answer might not be so obvious. We need to wake up, America..Before it's too late. Mike :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

mossy835

Arizona might surprise you they started the Illegal Alien proceedings. It is sad that this is even having to be considered but across this great nation many want to have no laws, respect or love of country. If the parents were in charge like they should be with their kids we would not be in this pickle. Ask your self where has the flag gone when Obama spouts his C___ from the white house, how can people respect the country when the President and his wife disrespect it every day in public? Sorry bird did not mean to steal your post.
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

redarrow

Why don't we just plow under Arlington National Cemetary while were at it.The American flag is covered with the blood of real Americans who gave everything they had that we could live free in this great nation. That has got to be the lamest poll I have ever heard of. Bunch of !#$$#%^^(&#@$%&((&%#**&%$ crap. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

TnTurk

I'm like the rest, why would you even consider asking a question like that. Is this really the direction our beloved USA is headed?   :angry9:

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

CASH

That's one huge slap in the face to anyone who has served or died for the Colors.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

ffmsb

Whats more disturbing is the fact 605,000 people answered yes. What the heck is this nation coming to. I think we should line those 605,000 up and introduce them to the armed forces and have them snuffed out. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Hognutz

Quote from: ffmsb on July 03, 2011, 09:20:29 AM
Whats more disturbing is the fact 605,000 people answered yes. What the heck is this nation coming to. I think we should line those 605,000 up and introduce them to the armed forces and have them snuffed out. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Or send them back to where they came from!! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.