turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite movie on the big screen

Started by savduck, June 30, 2011, 10:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonman

Braveheart,Gladiator,and Jeremiah Johnson.
Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

ILIKEHEVI-13

DieHard, Live Free and DieHard, Just Friends, The Proposal

ncmountainfella

Lord of the Rings trilogy, followed by The Dark Knight, and the Last Samurai....not a Tom Cruise fan, but MAN was that one awesome big screen movie!!!!!

drenalinld

Tombstone on any screen. Braveheart a close second.

Cove

clarksvalley

any of the three lord of the rings are my all time favorite,with dances with wolves next,someone at work said there`s going to be a spinn off of lord of the rings called the hobbit,can`t wait.

chatterbox

TClark

Definitely Tombstone with Val Kilmer. Jeremiah Johnson, Ghost, Titanic, The Note Book, Braveheart. Good Bad and the Ugly, Josie Whales, Million Dollar Baby.
  Also love Dancing With Wolves and Open Range and OH, Quigly Down Under with Tom Selleck...if ya haven't seen it, rent it, you'll love it.  :)
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

VaTuRkStOmPeR

A River Runs Through It (favorite all time)

All the Pretty Horses

American History X

Any Given Sunday

The Hangover

The Last Samurai

Superbad

OldHen

Although I love GREASE for the big screen...

MY ALL TIME favorite movie  (never saw it on the big screen...unless you count our 50" at home)  is

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER...... then again.. anything with Daniel Day Lewis I love... (Last of the Mohicans is AWESOME too!)

*can't wait for him to play Abraham Lincoln --should be coming soon!*

GobbleNut

#1....Dances With Wolves

#2....tie....Titanic....Jurassic Park

Others on my list that I really enjoyed:
Jaws,  Open Range,  Braveheart,  The Graduate,  Alien,  Lord of the Rings (all three), Saving Private Ryan,  War of the Worlds,  Avatar,  Water World, The Postman,  Groundhog Day, Last of the Mohicans, The Last Samurai, Americas Sweethearts, Love Actually
...Will probably think of some others....
Haven't seen some of the ones on other's lists...

renegade19

Seen a bunch of my favorites listed already but, gotta throw in Jaws just for Robert Shaw's role as Quint and some memorable lines from that movie.

2INCHHOOKS

gotta throw in Jaws just for Robert Shaw's role as Quint and some memorable lines from that movie.
[/quote]

QuinT:
Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women.

Quint: Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him

X2