OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Any tss #9 patterns with a Indian creek.

Started by Ohiowoodchuck, May 02, 2023, 06:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohiowoodchuck

Looking to bring the sp10 out of retirement. Anybody shot any tss#9's with a Indian creek. If you have what constriction did you go with. I see where Indian creek will build a different constriction besides the .690. Thought maybe having something built besides a .690.

deadbuck

Are you wanting a hot core or a good even pattern? I have a Sumtoy .685 that was shooting 453 TSS9 if I recall correctly but I sent it back and he bored it to .700 to give me a more even pattern. I think a lot of 10ga shooters prefer the .700-.720 range for that reason. Look at the old threads under 10 ga pattern pics where Potter posted his results from 2018 .

Ohiowoodchuck

I'm looking for a hot core. I saw some good results the other day from a browning gold and a jebs .675. Anybody know the bore size on a browning 10ga. I thought they was always around .010 tighter than a Remington. I don't have one handy to measure the bore on. Thanks I'll look back through the other pages.

Quote from: Ohiowoodchuck on May 02, 2023, 09:55:35 PM
Anybody know the bore size on a browning 10ga. I thought they was always around .010 tighter than a Remington.
That's what I was told also but my barrels are opposite of that. My BPS 10 barrel is .785" and my Rem SP10 barrel (on an Ithaca Mag 10) is .775".