turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tough June

Started by wildturkey6, June 30, 2011, 07:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildturkey6

Having a tough month of June ,my brother in law had back surgery and has sever pain in his leg,my father in law tore his rotor cuff and they tell him because he is 80 yrs young they don't want to repair it. So what do I do but come north to central Fla to help with things around the farm and the on wensday I have to go in for emergency surgery. Had stones develop in my saliva ducts and the side of my head swelled up like a water melon along with extreme pain. They operated and said the pain would ease as soon as the swelling goes down. I am going to go home for the weekend for my wife and I to celebrate 26 yrs of wedded bliss.then try to come back to the farm next Tuesday. It has got to get better next week.LOL

rtsj

Man;  Sorry to hear about your string of bad luck!  You and your family will be in our prayers.

vaturkey

wildturkey6

Sounds like you have had a lot delt your way . Hang in there my friend, things will get better. Good luck.

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

catdaddy

Dang Terry--that's tough!!  Hope you get better soon!!

Basser69

Rough June for sure...Hope July is better for you and your family!

mnturkey

New month hope everything gets better
SEMPER FI

Hognutz

We're all hoping that July brings better days for you and your's.. :anim_25:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

mossy835

Hope you heal fast and that the pain goes away. Not fun when the load is on you and you are sick. Good luck!!!  :jesus-cross: