OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ol' Crazy Wanda!

Started by stinkpickle, June 30, 2011, 03:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stinkpickle

Excuse me if this has been posted before...

Ed and Wanda were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Ed suddenly jumped into the deep end.

He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.

Wanda promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out.

When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Wanda's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When the Head Nurse went to tell Wanda the news she said, 'Wanda, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love.... I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness.

The bad news is, Ed hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.'

Wanda replied, 'He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry.  How soon can I go home?'

Hognutz

I've seen it before, maybe not here. It deserves a replay. That is good stuff, right there..Mike :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

That one never gets old!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

TnTurk

Never heard that one before, good un.   :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

vaturkey

Good  1  !! :TooFunny:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

TClark

Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

mnturkey

SEMPER FI

mountman62

my first time to hear it, give the old gal a trophy  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

doepee

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: I've never heard  that one either...  :icon_thumright: