Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Remington 870 12ga Shurshot set ***SOLD***

Started by sswv, April 29, 2023, 09:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sswv

I have a Remington 870 12ga Shurshot complete set. you'll get everything you need to put it on and start shooting. it is factory black with rattle can camo. it's in good condition but the camo is scratched off here and there.  $125.00 plus shipping.  USPS priority lower 48. PP preferred (no fees on me) or a postal moneyorder. I'd consider a partial trade. quality 20ga 3" ammo or 20ga turkey tubes. Remchoke or whatever fits my 301. feel free to ask questions.

sswv

runngun

Wondering if this would work with a 870 20.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

sswv

the modern 20ga 870 receiver is smaller so even though they look the same there's just enough difference that they will not interchange.

sswv

got the ol' blaster switched back to wood today so this set is ready to ship and, feel free to make an offer.

sswv

let's knock $20.00 off and get it out of here.  $155.00 shipped lower 48

sswv

I'm also interested in a shotgun scope. 

sswv

$125.00 plus shipping

sswv

I'm bringing this set up again. I had a member jerk me around for over a month claiming he was sending payment but I guess he's just another dead beat. anyway, it is still available and open to trade offers.

runngun

Well that is terrible!!! He definitely should not have done that. Someone needs them. I heard someone say that they were looking for a set. I will try and find out who it was.
I didn't figure that they would last long.
I just ordered a set for my 20 gauge since these would not fit. I got the Choate set from Midway, should be here Monday or Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

sswv

thanks runngun.  we're only as good as our word and I guess his isn't worth much but, the set is sold pending funds so all's good.

sswv