OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What's your profession?

Started by rtsj, June 30, 2011, 09:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

bbcoach

Aircraft Planner and Estimator is the title but my Dad says I'm a Glorified Automobile Claims Adjustor but I do it on Military Aircraft.  I have the privilege of working with Marine Corps and Navy Service Members, everyday, inspecting their aircraft and getting them repaired.  I've been Proudly associated with Naval Avaition for 35 years now.

dirt road ninja

I work for a fuel and lube distributor. Manage one of our docks. Nice to be on the water, but it's not close to anything. 76 miles from my house to work. Fishing is great down here.

West Augusta

Electrical Engineer in an aluminum factory.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

ElkTurkMan

I am a Sales Rep for a Fire Sprinkler sub Contractor.

stinkpickle

.net code monkey by day; beer recycling engineer by night...and sometimes by day.

4nwtf

davisd9

Maintenance Manger at a university.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

gobbler74

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

struttin_1

GIS Tech for the local water/sewer service authority

mossy835

Semi retired from sales of security and access control systems in commercial work. Help PUD's secure substations from copper thieves.

4nwtf

Quote from: gobbler74 on June 30, 2011, 11:46:47 AM
Quote from: 4nwtf on June 30, 2011, 11:38:54 AM
Drug dealer

Hows the benefits? Do they have dental?
It's a little risky, benefits are good, you get to carry a gun all the time and drive fast  ;)

GobbleNut

Apparently, I run a not-for-profit construction company...........

vicksburg

I'm a CADD operator at a Hydrographic surveying company.   Also a deer head taxidermist on the side (It pays for my turkey hunting habit).
]

ILIKEHEVI-13

I'm a technician for Proctor&Gamble.