News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bar Joke

Started by Hognutz, June 29, 2011, 06:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

Disclaimer: I posted this for VaTurkey...Mike  :toothy12:

One nite gobblerD went to a bar. As he was sitting at the bar sipping on his sprite & wild turkey he noticed a fine looking blonde sitting at the end of the bar. Every time gobblerD would take a sip he would look up and the cute blonde would be looking at him & winking. Well this went on for a while so gobblerD decided it was time to make a move. He ask the bartender what she was drinking & the bartender said Wiskey Sour. Well gobblerD said fix her up a good stout one and take it over & tell her its from me. So the bartender mixed up a good one and took it to her. He said , lady this drink is from that guy at the bar with the Jake tattoo on his arm. Well this really suprised the blonde , so when she seen gobblerD look up she blew him a kiss. Well gobblerD gets up and strutts over to her. He sits down beside her & whispers into her ear, I would love to take you home tonight. With those big blue eyes the blonde says, I would love to go home with you tonight BUT Im on my minstral cycle. GobblerD grins & says, thats ok Im on my moped,I'll just follow you.

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

vaturkey

:icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot: :TooFunny:
Vaturkey

doepee

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

chatterbox

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Yooper

And that's even funnier!

TnTurk

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Basser69

vaturkey

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE  !! 

vaturkey   :newmascot:

Vaturkey