OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

mississippi state trooper

Started by dirt road ninja, June 29, 2011, 04:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt road ninja

A 80 year old man just bought a brand new Corvette from a dealer in Jackson. As soon as he left the dealership he took his new ride out on I-55 to see what she had. He was enjoying the wind blowing thru what little hair he had left and had lost track of his speed. He saw blue lights in the rear view mirror and looked down at his dash and saw he going 115mph. He decided to try and run from the trooper, but after about a mile he thought "heck I'm to old for this" and wisely pulled over.

The Trooper walked up to the old man and was shocked to see a person of his age going so fast and trying to out run him in a Corvette, no less. He told the old man "Sir, it's the end of my shift and a Friday afternoon. If you can give me an excuse that I have never heard before I'll let you go. Well the old said with a serious face "you see my wife 50 years left me a few months ago for a Mississippi State Trooper and I thought you were try'n to bring her back". The trooper replied "have a nice weekend".

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

doepee

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

TnTurk

ncturkey

4nwtf

mnturkey

I know that wife and I would be going faster
SEMPER FI

longspur

nctrkyhntr