turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Glenda Green Satchel

Started by Lcmacd 58, April 20, 2023, 12:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lcmacd 58

I'm sure this isn't the 1st mention of Miss Greens satchels but I had to say something.  I just got mine today and is awesome.  The craftsmanship is above and beyond great. It has more pockets for stuff that I'm sure I cant fill. She numbers each 1 AND it's made right here in the USA !!

Thank you Miss Glenda

LeRoy

mullet dredge

mikejd

All of Glenda's products are top notch. I hunt the full size and minimalist I also use striker roll and all call pouches.

Greg Massey

Don't tell anyone, but i have 3 of her satchels ... Old Bottomland / new Bottomland and i have one that has been modified....

Notsoyoungturk

Here is my Glenda Green setup.  Minimalist in bottomland.  I have a paddle call holster, scotch bright and a diaphragm holder on the strap for quick access.  Pot calls just under the flap.  Inside, I have my clippers, thermacell, extra strikers, turkey tote, light, spare batteries, etc....  Wear my box in holster strapped to leg.  Light, easy to move, quick access to everything. Not hot like my vest.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Lcmacd 58

jmart241

She makes outstanding products love mine

quackaddict

Yup, love my minimalist and my long box holster.

The inner tube seat is one of the most underrated turkey gadgets in the world.

I should probably order another turkey murse just to save for if/when I wear my current one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

J Gilbert

I've got a one in New Bottomland I bought in 2021 and have hunted with the last two years, I've really enjoyed not wearing a hot vest and carrying the kitchen sink with me when I go out.  Quality and function have been great with this satchel, and Ms. Glenda was great to work with.

That all being said, I'm thinking about moving to a minimalist strap vest after this season - my son (3) is starting to hunt with me some now, and I need more room when he's along for the myriad of things a kid requires in the woods.

Wigsplitter

Her bags are top notch- and her pot call holders are too!!

Lcmacd 58

I've carried mine several days ....
Yes ... its awesome  .....

Brillo

Discussing this with my wife right now.  Fathers day is coming up and I is one.  Old one but still a father.  My first criteria is that I want the smallest size possible that will hold my coffee travel mug, have room for a pot call, box call and small bins.  Oh, packable rain parka.  I wear every thing else on my neck.  Whatcha all think?

Lcmacd 58

You'll love it ....
My turkey season is pretty much a wrap but I'm gonna get another small 1 soon.

olemossyhorns

Love her inner tube seat cushion. I've been very impressed with everything I've gotten from her. She takes attention to detail and everything is sewn very well. Material is heavy duty as well.