OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Fast Fire III for $158.00

Started by Gmed, April 13, 2023, 06:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmed

Seller on eBay has several new Fastfire III for $158.00 plus tax. Free shipping.....

PV266

Gmed

He has sold over 1400 of them with a 99.8% satisfaction rate. Mine has already shipped. I'll post an update when it arrives and is what it says it is...

ShortMagFan

Somebody (believe it was Sumtoy but that could easily be wrong) told me they were refurb'd units being sold as new. In any event, I bought one a year or so ago (I assume it's the same seller) and I have not had any issues

Greg Massey

I would pay more money and get a better one myself... I will never own another  F F 3 ...

SumToy

Quote from: ShortMagFan on April 14, 2023, 12:11:02 PM
Somebody (believe it was Sumtoy but that could easily be wrong) told me they were refurb'd units being sold as new. In any event, I bought one a year or so ago (I assume it's the same seller) and I have not had any issues

I know I have seen dealers sale Refurbish stuff as new before.    That is a DEAL if they new. 

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Gmed

Received today. New in box with plastic wrapping in tact.....

gaswamp

Quote from: Greg Massey on April 14, 2023, 01:13:03 PM
I would pay more money and get a better one myself... I will never own another  F F 3 ...

reasons?

Greg Massey

Quote from: gaswamp on April 18, 2023, 07:03:23 AM
Quote from: Greg Massey on April 14, 2023, 01:13:03 PM

reasons?
If you get one, you will see the battery compartment is so bad and trying to remove or screw the cap on is so frustrating...So easy to cross thread...  Better options to choose from without all that frustration ...IMO

gaswamp

Greg Massey

Quote from: gaswamp on April 23, 2023, 02:34:40 AM
What would u recommend
Swampfox Kingslayer, Vortex and Holosun... I prefer the green circle dot ... regardless ....

sasquatch1

Anyone looking for a vortex venom I have 2 I'd sell. 1 of each dot size. A 3 and a 6

One hardly used, one has never been used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brian Fahs

BBURN

Quote from: sasquatch1 on April 23, 2023, 07:21:49 PM
Anyone looking for a vortex venom I have 2 I'd sell. 1 of each dot size. A 3 and a 6

Do you see a big difference between the 3 MOA and the 6 MOA at turkey killing range?  I have a Swampfox Kingslayer green circle dot and about to get another red (green) dot optic with just the dot but don't want to get the larger MOA if it appears too big.  That 3 MOA looks small though. 

sasquatch1

Quote from: BBURN on February 19, 2024, 06:42:18 PM
Quote from: sasquatch1 on April 23, 2023, 07:21:49 PM

Do you see a big difference between the 3 MOA and the 6 MOA at turkey killing range?  I have a Swampfox Kingslayer green circle dot and about to get another red (green) dot optic with just the dot but don't want to get the larger MOA if it appears too big.  That 3 MOA looks small though.
I have only Hunted with the 3, but with the adjustable brightness I would say no, it would not be too big