turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gaddafi betting pool -

Started by Old Gobbler, June 28, 2011, 05:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

All for good sport , lets everyone place a friendly bet on what date they will bring that terrorist Gaddafi into custody or dead - Im giving him .....JULY 17 and he is done

I will crack open a bottle of something the day they get that thug , he is  responsible for the death of the innocent folks on Pan Am Lockerbie plane bombing

Some news on the situation in Libya -
Libya rebels capture Gaddafi arms bunker near Zintan -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13948984
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

redarrow

Stoner

First choice would be July 31, 2011 the day before Ramadan. They can get rid of him and then go on their holiday. The other major muslim holiday coming up is Shab-e-barat which is on July 16, 2011. My second choice would be July 15, 2011 they dispose of him then go cerebrate their holiday.

Hognutz

I'm going with July 12. Good riddance..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

bird

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BowBendr

LX_Trkyhntr

I have to go with July 11th!  You know all of his people own all of the 7-Eleven stores here in the states so that would make the most obious date to take him out on! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

mossy835

July 1 start the month off right!
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :fud: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Basser69

July 13th not a friday but close enough  :z-guntootsmiley: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :z-guntootsmiley: