turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Catholic Shampoo

Started by Hognutz, June 28, 2011, 12:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

TWO NUNS WERE SHOPPING AT A 7-11  STORE.  AS THEY PASSED  BY THE BEER COOLER, ONE NUN SAID TO THE  OTHER, " WOULDN'T A NICE COOL  BEER OR TWO TASTE WONDERFUL ON A HOT  SUMMER EVENING?"

THE SECOND NUN ANSWERED,  "INDEED IT WOULD, SISTER, BUT I WOULD NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE BUYING BEER, SINCE I AM  CERTAIN IT WOULD CAUSE A SCENE AT THE CHECKOUT STAND."  "I CAN HANDLE THAT WITHOUT A  PROBLEM" THE OTHER NUN REPLIED, AND SHE  PICKED UP A SIX-PACK AND HEADED FOR THE  CHECK-OUT.

THE CASHIER HAD A SURPRISED LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN THE TWO NUNS ARRIVED WITH A SIX-PACK OF BEER.  "WE  USE BEER FOR WASHING OUR HAIR" THE NUN SAID, "BACK AT OUR NUNNERY, WE CALL IT CATHOLIC SHAMPOO.

WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYE, THE  CASHIER REACHED UNDER THE COUNTER. PULLED OUT A PACKAGE OF PRETZEL STICKS, AND  PLACED THEM IN THE BAG WITH THE BEER.  HE THEN LOOKED THE NUN STRAIGHT IN THE  EYE, SMILED, AND SAID:  "THE CURLERS ARE ON THE  HOUSE."   

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

mossy835

I do not know where you get these but please do not stop posting them.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

doepee

Turkey Trot

The Catholic Church is not opposed to drinking in absolute terms.  I've seen some irish priests pretty well lit.
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Basser69

Quote from: Turkey Trot on June 29, 2011, 12:27:44 PM
The Catholic Church is not opposed to drinking in absolute terms.  I've seen some irish priests pretty well lit.

X 2 more than once  :angel9:

Yooper

And not just the Irish priests...
Just ask any former altar boy.