OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Adjustable shotgun sights

Started by erikmcgarrh, April 08, 2023, 04:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erikmcgarrh

My Winchester 1300 shots dead on off the bead with LB 5's and 6's but shoot's about a 12" to 14" low with Apex 9's, I could put a optic on it to fix this but what adjustable fiber optic sight would be recommended? Thanks E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChesterCopperpot

I love a Holosun 507c-gr for a lot of reasons. It would certainly work, but I imagine most would. That Holosun has +-50moa of adjustment from center. If you're 12" off at 40 then that would put you 30" off at 100, or 30moa; 14" at 40yds would be 35" at 100 or 35moa. You just need to be absolutely certain you've got a sight that will provide +-35moa adjustment assuming the LongBeards are at center. All I'm getting at really is that you need to make sure you've got a good bit of adjustment available.

erikmcgarrh

Probably best for me to go with a optic, I know for sure I'd get the adjustment I'd need for sure .

WV Ridge Reaper

Try glo magnum gobbler dot pro..if you don't want a optic

sswv

I'll second the TruGlo Magnum Gobble Dot Pro. I have 4 turkey guns and the only one with any type of adjustable sight is wearing that sight. a heads up, I took a black sharpie and went down the tops of the pipes from about half way to the back end. they were just way to bright and this did the trick.