OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best way to condition a Loni snead outlaw hen

Started by Red vyper, April 07, 2023, 01:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red vyper

Looking for recommendations to condition the playing surface on an outlaw hen, Thank you.

EZ

shatcher

greentrout

Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

Sir-diealot

If you got it new it should have come with some, hold on I will grab mine. Well sorry, I took them out of the cover to so the cover would not get damaged when I went hunting and I did not put the two pieces back in. I did send a message on Facebroke though asking as I also want to know. By the way, Greg_Massy clued me into the fact that those sound real good with a dymondwood striker.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Just finished talking with his son he said 80 to start it out with 120 to smooth it should work. He also mentioned those stones that can be used and he said a smooth river Pebble would work but it's got to be really smooth.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Wigsplitter

Sheetrock screen or mesh works good as well - 60-80 grit sandpaper- you got a great call with that outlaw

mastevt