turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ugly Gun

Started by econo, June 27, 2011, 09:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

econo

I took over ownership of this gun in 2008, it was very expensive when I bought it. But just like the housing market the value has dropped drastically. It has a very loud bang, but not very effective. I was told this gun came from the Middle East, via Hawaii, then to America. I am sure its American made though. I just can't put my hands on the paperwork to prove it. You will just have to take my word for it. Been thinking about trading it in for a more effective weapon, but my Wife said I should hold off till the 2012 models come out ! The new camo Pattern ( Obomaflage ), works very well. I once laid the gun down in a pasture field full of Bulls and I liked to never find it. It blended right in with the Bull XXXX !!
So this is it, My ugly Gun!!

May God bless you all

redarrow

Thats an Obamanation if I ever seen one.

doepee

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  That gun is very rare, but it probably ain't worth much!!!

mossy835

Bet you can not give it away!
:TrainWreck1:

Basser69

Econo 2012 you can trade it in, won't get much for it but what was the old saying, time for a change???  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

mnturkey

I would buy it from you right now for a little change.
SEMPER FI

oatsj

Who would want that thing. I bet it want fire :character0029: :character0029: :character0029:

surehuntsalot

that is one of the ugliest guns I've ever seen
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

vaturkey

Quote from: surehuntsalot on June 29, 2011, 06:41:47 PM
that is one of the ugliest guns I've ever seen

That IS the ugliest gun I've ever seen !!

:newmascot:

Vaturkey

gobbler74

I dont know boys..I heard rumors of a Hillary Model.... :newmascot:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Turkey Trot

How do you compensate your shot for a gun like that which shoots so far to the left?
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter