OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

20 ga Affinity 3 compact recoil pad

Started by 901CritterGitter, March 27, 2023, 08:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

901CritterGitter

Ive looked and looked and having trouble finding an aftermarket softer/thicker pad that will fit . Franchi affinity 3 compact 20 gauge. What ive read is the hole spacing is an issue

J-Shaped

Not the most cosmetic but the Limbsaver Slip On works well on that gun. Sighted in one for my buddy's wife recently. He's got a comb raising kit and I didn't even realize it was the slip-on pad since it covered it up.

Tandin93

I found one that fit the profile and then moved the screw on the pad to make it fit. Worked like a charm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

901CritterGitter

Thats what im wanting. I dont mind making a new hole in a pad. If it fits the profile. Do you happen to remember what pad it was ?

Tandin93

Quote from: 901CritterGitter on March 31, 2023, 12:25:34 PM
Thats what im wanting. I dont mind making a new hole in a pad. If it fits the profile. Do you happen to remember what pad it was ?
I'll take a look when I get home and let you know!

901CritterGitter

Tandin93

Here is a pic of it. I'll try to find the package. If I can't find it, I can take it off and see if there is a model number on it.

901CritterGitter

Thank you. That appears to be a limbsaver pad. You dont have to take it off , thank you!

Tandin93

Quote from: 901CritterGitter on April 04, 2023, 05:29:39 PM
Thank you. That appears to be a limbsaver pad. You dont have to take it off , thank you!
It's definitely a limbsaver, I just couldn't remember the specific model. (I should have been more specific.lol)