OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tactical tatr update

Started by ncmountainfella, June 25, 2011, 09:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncmountainfella

Just wondering how many people ended up ordering the tactical tatr's that were for sale at cabelas? And... did you like it if you did order one. The kickstand version is supposed to arrive at my house on Monday!!! I chose it over the anniversary one due to the fact I love obsession camo, and the kickstand is removable.

rtsj

My tactical tat'r came on Monday. Not sure if i like the kickstand yet. Still not sure how to maneuver the speed seat straps around the kickstand legs so it deploys easily. Really like the vest and how the pockets are layed out. Gonna have to do some more playing around with the kickstand.

ncmountainfella

Rtsj is the kickstand actually detachable. I was going to get the standard tactical tatr 2 @ 100 bucks, but they had the kickstand for 30 bucks less. If the kickstand comes out isnt it the same vest as a tatr 2?

rtsj

Yes it comes out. Definitely places where I'll use the kickstand though. Just need to be more familiar with it. Haven't played with it enough yet. It's also a little heavy. Not gonna use it on a run and gun day. I'll probably use it alot more without the kickstand. Either way i still got a heck of a deal!!!!!

mike103

I tried to order the standard one on the internet on June 20th.

It showed out of stock at that time.

I called for the heck of it on June 22nd. They said they had one. I wanted two, one for my brother. It should arrive today. I am going to follow up again with another phone call.

I have the older model and like it a lot. But the older model does not have a game bag.

I hunt deep in the woods most often and my brother is tired of carrying my bird.

Dbrnmllr

I got the kickstand vest today.  I love obsession..... I guess you could say it is an obsession.