turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New vortex red dot

Started by skimerhorn, March 16, 2023, 09:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skimerhorn

Anybody know what's  entered about this then the venom? I had t heard about it until yesterday

Southernson13

If you're referring to the new red dot vortex just came out with it is to fit the RMSc footprint. So optics ready firearms such as the newer mossberg 500

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

SDK

I saw this just yesterday. I have a "lot" of Vortex products and have never been disappointed.....

Turkeybutt

Vortex is very good and I have some scopes and dots. Great customer service from Vortex as well.
I went to a Holosun red and green dot which I like a little better then my Vortex dots. I'll be sure to check out the newer Vortex dot.

vt35mag

Good to hear vortex has an option to go with the optics ready mossberg 500. Was looking at a 20ga but I won't get a Holosun since its made in China. I support China enough as it is, so I do what I can to buy hunting and other sporting good products made state side.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Southernson13

Quote from: vt35mag on March 17, 2023, 08:43:25 PM
Good to hear vortex has an option to go with the optics ready mossberg 500. Was looking at a 20ga but I won't get a Holosun since its made in China. I support China enough as it is, so I do what I can to buy hunting and other sporting good products made state side.

I'm not a fan of the shake awake stuff. I've got plenty of vortex optics to be a believer in them. Cheaper than holosun to boot.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

MossyOak92

I have three venoms no problems with any of them over the last few years.
I'm sure if it's vortex it will be good or they will fix it.

Gobbler428

Quote from: MossyOak92 on March 17, 2023, 10:18:59 PM
I have three venoms no problems with any of them over the last few years.
I'm sure if it's vortex it will be good or they will fix it.
I've got two of them and agree with you 100%

Sungrazer

Quote from: vt35mag on March 17, 2023, 08:43:25 PM

Amen. Tip of the hat to you Sir.
I may pay more upfront, but in my experience I get it back in quality and longevity.

Dtrkyman

I think most Vortex stuff is made in China or Phillipines? Other than their highest end glass made in Japan.

vt35mag

Looks like you are right, american/veteran owned company but  made in the Philippines. Well, its the thought that counts I guess haha.

sixbird

I like the Holosun but the Vortex and Burris have a lifetime warranty. I think Holosun is one or three years.
I know Burris is serious about their products. Great customer service and durable product...
I'm staying with Burris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk