only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A Forum Forged Friendship

Started by Tom007, March 18, 2023, 12:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

tracker#1

Cowboy

What a fine pair of fellows.  Good post.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Jroddc

That was incredibly nice of him.

guesswho

Well done.   Some people still value the simple things in life (like a friendship) more than a profit.   And I'm sure that street runs both ways with the two of you.  Again well done.   Good people doing good things.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Tom007

I appreciate all the kind thoughts.....
"Solo hunter"

ScottTaulbee

Of the guys on this forum, I've talked to you,Tom, and Greg outside of the forum. You taking the time to reach out and send me photos of the Sitka turkey vest and Greg and I have had several different conversations on this and that. I was just telling Greg the other day that I need to give you a call when I get more than a couple of minutes of free time. Both of you men are top notch in my book!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

Quote from: ScottTaulbee on March 18, 2023, 03:39:46 PM
Of the guys on this forum, I've talked to you,Tom, and Greg outside of the forum. You taking the time to reach out and send me photos of the Sitka turkey vest and Greg and I have had several different conversations on this and that. I was just telling Greg the other day that I need to give you a call when I get more than a couple of minutes of free time. Both of you men are top notch in my book!.

Your a major contributor just like everyone on our forum. Helping each other out with advice and knowledge is the reason why I get on the forum as much as I can. I know for a fact you all have made me a better sportsman and Turkey hunter, and yes added to my close circle of friends!
"Solo hunter"

KYFrid

Great story!  That is just one of many examples of how great this forum is. Great group of folks we have on here.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Yoder409

Good on Greg !!!

Well played !!   :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Zobo

That's a level of generosity that's uncommon. I don't care how the world defines winner, that's the actions of a winner.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Spitten and drummen

Greg is a good guy. I text back and forth and pm him from time to time. Congrats on the vest and it was very good of him to sell you that vest for what he paid for it. Stand up move on his part.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Tom007

I agree with all the kind words you have for Greg. He deserves these kudos ten fold. I told him today to thank his wife again for standing in 37 degrees with a rugged bunch of fine Turkey hunters all night long for me. It's one vest per customer, she was my liaison, I would not have it without her. A huge thanks for that sacrifice. One things for sure, the vest will never be sold, I'll never forget they way I was fortunate enough to own it!
"Solo hunter"

Happy

Pretty cool, kudos to Greg and it sounds like his wife was the most important part. Very classy.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club