North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Little something to start your heart ??

Started by Yoder409, March 05, 2023, 06:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harleytom

Quote from: Mossyguy on March 06, 2023, 05:59:49 PM
As I type this I'm getting pics..there's another one but he's camera shy apparently

facebook logo black png
Mossy, that field looks so much better than any of mine. You in south, central or north MS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mossyguy

Mossy, that field looks so much better than any of mine. You in south, central or north MS?

[/quote]
I'm in east central Ms about 15 mins from the Alabama line. When we had that super cold weather a few months ago everything got fried but thankfully the rye that was mixed in with the brassicas has come back.

Delmar ODonnell

Bout had a heart attack when I got this

harleytom

Quote from: Mossyguy on March 06, 2023, 08:02:57 PM

I'm in east central Ms about 15 mins from the Alabama line. When we had that super cold weather a few months ago everything got fried but thankfully the rye that was mixed in with the brassicas has come back.
[/quote]
Looks great! I'm in NE MS/ NW Bama, ours are getting better but way behind normal at this point.

Yoder409

Weird.......but this morning I saw a flock of 36.  Couple of jakes.  Not a single longbeard.....
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

a_jabbo

late to the party, but loving these pics