OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Where y’all going this year?

Started by slave601, March 03, 2023, 05:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch1

The usual time dependent MO, AL,TN, Ms. I did do florida too this year

I'm not into the whole 49 deal. After doing it for a slam I just don't really care for the other subspecies or the 49 goal.

I live for those hard gobbling lowland/swamp birds, but damn they seem the hardest to find sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

paintbrush

Start in Iowa, then SD., then my home state of MN., then off to Montana. May hit up WI late.

Bedge7767

Jim

GuideGun

Here home in Maine. Have friends coming from PA and FL that I'm guiding for. Might sneak over to VT to hunt with a friend over there as well.
Matt

Lone Star Eastern

ETX, SW & SE Arkansas, and hoping to convince the queen of the castle to let me utilize my current KS license I still have from quail season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

Lord willing I will hunt FL, TX, NE, SD and LA if I can fit it in.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Hooksfan

I will be staying mostly home in Missouri and a late season hunt in Michigan. I will be retiring after 30 years teaching high school history and next year I plan on hitting some states that have been bucket lists for a while. I will be looking at some New Mexico draws and maybe Montana. Also, my son is about to head to his first duty station in the Air Force and will be in New Jersey. Figured I may as well look into that one as well.

EKavanagh

Home state of Maryland then WA, ID and VA.

Sungrazer

3 tags in my home state of ________. 1 public I struck out on last year, had issues with some non- hunters, I'll be avoiding that section this year.
And 2 private tags in counties I've always wanted to hunt. I try to hunt new to me areas of my home state every year because I'm somewhat of a cheapskate.

jhoward11

Only hunt pvt ground anymore. Mo, In, Ks

Matt76cmich

Quote from: deathfoot on March 03, 2023, 09:40:31 PM
Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming and then Montana. Plus my home state Virginia.

My biggest turkey hunt trip to date. Finally saved enough enough vacation time to take this much time off. And I'm looking forward to this solo trip to get away from it all!
Goodluck! Sounds like an awesome trip.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

LakeBilly440

Ohio and Indiana..... Going to work hard to put my 70yr old uncle on a bird. Failed last year. Hoping to get it done this year

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

sasquatch1

Quote from: LakeBilly440 on March 06, 2023, 11:30:48 AM
Ohio and Indiana..... Going to work hard to put my 70yr old uncle on a bird. Failed last year. Hoping to get it done this year

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Good luck.

Adding a second hunter complicates it a lot, even more so if they elder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Burtwill

Fl, home in SC, and GA that will probably be enough to keep me busy all year. May go to bama if i have time.