News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Somebody please

Started by Howieg, March 01, 2023, 06:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

appalachianassassin

Quote from: WV Flopper on March 05, 2023, 07:38:32 PM
  I give respect to that Turkey Hunter! He killed a nice gobbler without any flage.

We have discussed the best flage for years. I buy new flage every year just to keep rotating.

This guy is getting it done with None! This is impressive!

I respect that, maybe I give it a try this year myself, my ego is large, no quite as large as my gut but I think I can!
he is using tactics straight out of "The Old Pro Turkey Hunter"

Gobbler-one

Quote from: appalachianassassin on April 09, 2024, 10:57:55 AM
Quote from: WV Flopper on March 05, 2023, 07:38:32 PM
  I give respect to that Turkey Hunter! He killed a nice gobbler without any flage.

We have discussed the best flage for years. I buy new flage every year just to keep rotating.

This guy is getting it done with None! This is impressive!

I respect that, maybe I give it a try this year myself, my ego is large, no quite as large as my gut but I think I can!
he is using tactics straight out of "The Old Pro Turkey Hunter"
My thoughts exactly. So wouldn't that make him an Old School turkey hunter?  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

RutnNStrutn

Hilarious post!!! :icon_thumright:

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

High plains drifter

Quote from: captpete on March 05, 2023, 08:25:22 PM
Everybody makes this turkey hunting thing to hard and way to expensive. All you you need is a set of old bed springs and some corn. Lay the bed spring out where you see turkeys and spread some corn in the springs. The turkeys come to eat the corn and get caught in the springs. Then you walk up and smack them in the head with a ball bat. No need for a shotgun, expensive TSS, camo cloths, fancy custom calls, vest, extra thick butt pads/turkey chairs, decoys or anything of those other things you waste your money on just to kill a turkey. Heck, there's a good chance you can kill 2 or 3 at one time and fill all your tags at once saving you gas money.
That's tital bs. Thumbs down.