turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Somebody please

Started by Howieg, March 01, 2023, 06:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howieg

Somebody please throw in a " decoys suck " thread !
It's getting kinda boring lately  :z-guntootsmiley:

donjuan

Whoever said you can't kill em from the couch never was good enough to call a gobbler into the living room

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

G-dub

Decoys suck but reaping is for real turkey hunters!   

:TrainWreck1:

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Number17

TSS will lead to fewer injured birds per shots taken because they are simply more lethal than lead. This will result in less "missed" gobblers (run off to die and never be found), and more dead gobblers with tags on their legs.
TSS will help save the turkey population. One shot, one kill.

I just have to shake my head when someone says they missed a gobbler at 40 yards or more. Nobody misses with a shotgun at that distance.
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls

donjuan

My tss post was supposed to be a joke
Whoever said you can't kill em from the couch never was good enough to call a gobbler into the living room

runngun

Grown men shooting "Pixie Dust" ,shooting turkeys over a fake rubber turkey, a while hiding in a "TENT".Of course I would hide in a tent too, IF I WAS TOTING A MAN PURSE!!!!

Just joking!!! I love y'all!!! Have a good one,Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Kylongspur88

Shooting turkeys past 40 yards is unethical and blinds are for losers  ;D ;D

the Ward

Quote from: runngun on March 01, 2023, 09:02:07 AM
Grown men shooting "Pixie Dust" ,shooting turkeys over a fake rubber turkey, a while hiding in a "TENT".Of course I would hide in a tent too, IF I WAS TOTING A MAN PURSE!!!!

Just joking!!! I love y'all!!! Have a good one,Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

mcw3734

You know what I've found to be the best time to kill a gobbler? When he's still on the roost. Right?! Who's with me?!

5arraquiver

I am proposing that we ban anything smaller than a 12 gauge. Anything less is just uncivilized!
Questions? Answer: Jesus

Number17

Quote from: mcw3734 on March 01, 2023, 09:18:06 AM
You know what I've found to be the best time to kill a gobbler? When he's still on the roost. Right?! Who's with me?!

Moonlight Madness
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls

Paulmyr

Well.......My daddy is tougher than your daddy!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

deathfoot

YouTubers should announce each state, WMA they are at and exact coordinates of the episode.