OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A couple more.

Started by Paulmyr, February 27, 2023, 09:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulmyr

Walnut over Catalpa with the kiss method. Sticking to my pay grade!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Paulmyr

This is the one I like best.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Paulmyr

Here's what it sounds like.

https://youtu.be/vxiO7f9Urx8

You can hear my left side stroke still needs work.

mountainhunter1

To me, that is your best sounding box call thus far. This box is no doubt huntable.

You are making incredible progress. At the pace of improvement that you are making, I cannot wait to hear your boxes after you make about fifty more.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Paulmyr

Thanks. By the time retirement rolls around I might have a decent grasp on things.

Zobo

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

ferocious calls

Making good progress.  Nice.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."