turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The List

Started by EZ, March 13, 2023, 05:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

I just wanted to update my "list" status. It has been shut down for a while now and will continue to be until at least June.
I regret having to do this, but it is a must to be fair to my customers and myself. I really hate having to tell folks that I can't add them to the list and this time of year it's a daily occurrence. I do enjoy the phone calls and talking turkey with hunters all over the country, so the phone calls are not a bother in the slightest.

Just be patient....I'm not planning on going anywhere, lol.

Wishing everyone a safe and productive spring season. God Bless.

Tony 'AJ' Ezolt  EZ

Bedge7767

Ever how long it takes to get one it's worth the wait.
Jim

MossyOak92

Thanks for the update. Good luck this season. I hope I get some blood on that cane call I picked up at Unicoi. It was a pleasure to meet you!

Sent from my moto g stylus (2022) using Tapatalk

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: EZ on March 13, 2023, 05:53:03 PM
I just wanted to update my "list" status. It has been shut down for a while now and will continue to be until at least June.
I regret having to do this, but it is a must to be fair to my customers and myself. I really hate having to tell folks that I can't add them to the list and this time of year it's a daily occurrence. I do enjoy the phone calls and talking turkey with hunters all over the country, so the phone calls are not a bother in the slightest.

Tony 'AJ' Ezolt  EZ
Tony can correct me here if he'd prefer it another way but just freeze your bones if it's a special gobbler you're wanting him to make a call from. Say your kid kills their first and you want Tony to make that call that they'll have the rest of their life, freeze the bones and when the list opens you can thaw, borax, and mail those bones to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mathews.1

Quote from: Bedge7767 on March 13, 2023, 06:37:14 PM
Ever how long it takes to get one it's worth the wait.
Absolutely it's worth the wait

Tom007

Quote from: EZ on March 13, 2023, 05:53:03 PM

Tony 'AJ' Ezolt  EZ

This is the cost for being famous, and good. Guy's and Gals, Tony is first class, you will get your call. And oh yea, it is one of if not the best wingbone you can have! Kudos for communicating honesty T!
"Solo hunter"

sbbow

Tony is top notch an well worth the wait!! There are a lot of call makers doing away with a list. I think just for the simple fact it's more of a second job then being a hobby. Good for you Tony it's supposed to be enjoyable an not a half to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Thank You for all you do for us turkey hunting guys and gals ...