Killer B's 2023

Started by Yoder409, February 12, 2023, 07:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

GobbleNut

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 16, 2023, 10:57:32 PM
Quote from: Happy on February 16, 2023, 08:05:31 PM
I am sure you know the old bull and young bull standing on a hill looking at a field full of cows' story. Its logic kinda parallel to that.

Yep.

"Let's run down there and shoot one of them jakes !!!"

"Naawwww.  Let's WALK down and shoot 'em ALLLLLL. "

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: LOL!   Good one! :icon_thumright:

Tom007

Quote from: GobbleNut on February 17, 2023, 03:36:35 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on February 16, 2023, 10:57:32 PM
Quote from: Happy on February 16, 2023, 08:05:31 PM
I am sure you know the old bull and young bull standing on a hill looking at a field full of cows' story. Its logic kinda parallel to that.

Yep.

"Let's run down there and shoot one of them jakes !!!"

"Naawwww.  Let's WALK down and shoot 'em ALLLLLL. "

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: LOL!   Good one! :icon_thumright:

It's still not too late to offer Mr. Guesswho a franchise tag to re-join the Goats?
"Solo hunter"

crow

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

reflexl

Quote from: Tom007 on February 16, 2023, 03:10:49 PM
The Goats are being very quiet? Something's up.........
Nursing kidney stones back to health and 170 hours put in over a 2 week period. I am back and bringing all my sabbatical killing buddies with me. We hit up Walmart for turkey shells last year after turkey season was over. We are bad now. Amazing what we did last year with 4 dove shells. Now our shells have pictures of turkeys on the box. We is hard to handle now!

Tom007

Quote from: reflexl on February 20, 2023, 06:14:29 PM
Nursing kidney stones back to health and 170 hours put in over a 2 week period. I am back and bringing all my sabbatical killing buddies with me. We hit up Walmart for turkey shells last year after turkey season was over. We are bad now. Amazing what we did last year with 4 dove shells. Now our shells have pictures of turkeys on the box. We is hard to handle now!

I'm glad you back and healthy my friend......
"Solo hunter"

reflexl

Quote from: Tom007 on February 22, 2023, 06:48:07 AM
Quote from: reflexl on February 20, 2023, 06:14:29 PM

Thanks. Back and ready to play.

I'm glad you back and healthy my friend......

crow

Don't feel sorry for him, GOATS can pass 17 stones before breakfast and still shoot flaming fireballs out the kazoo on the way to the woods.

we fill up gallon mason jars with kidney stones the way other teams collect little gizzard stones in tiny sample size jelly jars

Tom007

Quote from: crow on February 22, 2023, 03:52:04 PM
Don't feel sorry for him, GOATS can pass 17 stones before breakfast and still shoot flaming fireballs out the kazoo on the way to the woods.

we fill up gallon mason jars with kidney stones the way other teams collect little gizzard stones in tiny sample size jelly jars

:TooFunny:
"Solo hunter"

reflexl

I have passed over 20 at one time. Loaded them up in my smoke pole shotgun and killed a 13 point sabbatical at 233 steps. I don't know how far the steps were because the severed leg I was using was slightly rotten. I found it on the road. Some poor guy probably had a rough day.

KHNC

Scouting in SC over the last weekend went pretty well. Birds are still exploring my newly cleared food plot. Oats and clover from my other plots are nice and green. Roosting pretty consistently on the creek in back of my farm. Should at least have some action on the opener.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Looking out my front window and across the valley (800-1000 yards) at, at least, 48 birds.   Not a single bird strutting.

Have yet to hear a gobble, either.  Weather has been CRAZY mild this month.  Last year, first gobble was Feb 15th.  Weird.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

crow

Their done already, happened in the January warmup, it's over.

might as well get your rifle out and enter the longest groundhog tail contest