Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Which hunting "celebrity" would you most like to turkey hunt with?

Started by drenalinld, June 21, 2011, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

I not impressed with any of the TV folks , I would like to have hunted with Dwain Bland
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

ILIKEHEVI-13

WiLL B

Quote from: Old Gobbler on June 21, 2011, 10:02:59 PM
I not impressed with any of the TV folks , I would like to have hunted with Dwain Bland
I woulda liked to hunt with Dwain Bland myself!

Jay

There's really no one on TV I'd truthfully have as much fun with as GobblerD. Would love to hunt with him again. Guesswho, Catdaddy, Flintlock would all be good also. There's a bunch on here that I'd rather hunt with than the TV guys. Every year I hunt with 1-2 different guys, and it's a lot of fun to meet the guys you've chatted with over the years.

LX_Trkyhntr

The two Youtube stars I'd like to hunt with are Hardcore and Flydown!!  :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

drenalinld

Basser69

Any of the playboy centerfolds would work for me. Talk about the squealing hen.  :toothy12:

Houndstooth Game Calls

Quote from: LX_Trkyhntr on June 22, 2011, 09:35:16 AM
The two Youtube stars I'd like to hunt with are Hardcore and Flydown!!  :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:
[/quot
I think I would leave them at home as long as I got the GPS point on that Death alley gas line in there videos!! :TooFunny:

TClark

Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

hobbes

Just about anyone that I don't feel I should give first shot to.  These kids are killing me.   ;D

ChiefBubba

Not a celebrity but to me he is, would be my Grand Father. Next would be Henry E. Davis a friend of my grand fathers family. Plus a few members here on OG. Chief.

Spellnj3

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

mike103

I agree with anyone that lets me shoot.

Damn kids always making me feel guilty.

Tiffany would be a nice change of pace though.

hobbes

They don't even need to "let" me shoot, they just need to know I'm not passing a shot.  I may make an exception for dingy blondes though.

davisd9

Keith Burgess at Primos and also Mr. Will Primos.  Keith is my favorite on the show and overall hunting show personality.  Seems to be down to earth and God fearing.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer