Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Which hunting "celebrity" would you most like to turkey hunt with?

Started by drenalinld, June 21, 2011, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

I hunted with a celebrity once. I would much rather hunt with several people from OG than most celebrities. There are a few that are humble and would probably be fun but I think they are few and far between.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

BowBendr

I'd like to hunt with Bob Walker from Turkey Thugs. He seems like an old-school type of guy that hunts with some serious common sense.

Ol'Mossy

pcgobbler

Tiffany, Waddell, Will Primos, Cuz, Harold and David.  Did I say Tiffany???

turkey slayer

drenalinld

Quote from: turkey slayer on June 21, 2011, 08:14:43 PM
Quote from: perrysbirds on June 21, 2011, 06:40:29 PM
T & T
Tiffany and Ted Nugent..
same here! I love uncle ted
I like the Nuge as well. I saw an episode a long time ago where he was turkey hunting. He took a big piece of sheet metal at first light and shook it to simulate thunder. That's a locator I would not have thought of...........lol

socalturkeyman

A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Kylongspur88

Dead or alive? Bow hunt with Fred Bear and turkeys with Tom Kelly.

Stoner

BOFF

Quote from: guesswho on June 21, 2011, 07:18:13 PM
Quote from: BOFF on June 21, 2011, 06:38:35 PM
With Ronnie's permission, and I mean this with the utmost respect, I'd love to tag along with his mom!!
That would tickle her to hear that.  All I got to say is if she took you up on it you had better come prepared to hunt hard from sun up to sun down, she can be relentless, especially if she has a turkey or deer thats bugging her. 

I'm sure I'd be a lot wiser about turkey hunting by the days end!!  :)

God Bless,
David B.

PANYHunter

I would say Cuz and Fred Bear.  It would be a blast to hunt with the Duck Commanders too.  How come no one mentioned Rob Keck?   :goofball:

Houndstooth Game Calls

Quote from: BowBendr on June 21, 2011, 07:40:52 PM
I'd like to hunt with Bob Walker from Turkey Thugs. He seems like an old-school type of guy that hunts with some serious common sense.

He is from Livingston, AL. where my wifes family and my family are from hes a good friend and yes he wears the name true "turkey thug" great guy indeed! He is deadly on turkeys!

Houndstooth Game Calls

I have gotten to hunt with 2 people this year and I didnt know how either hunt would go one was a 3 day turkey hunt with Rhett Akins and Tommy Wilcox which was a blast and heck of a good time. The other was a quail hunt with Hank Jr. and Tommy Wilcox and that was a day to remember in a half, got to sit down and talk turkey and duck mess with some calls with Hank Jr. he was a genuine guy the whole hunt! Tommy Wilcox is known for his outdoor show here in Tuscaloosa and playing for the crimson tide under the Bear and hes a great guy and friend of mine who has helped me with our little buisness! To say the least a interesting year!

Who would I like to go hunting with anyone that wants to go! Thats what hunting is about making friends and having a great time in the woods--Lyle