turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pinhoti Project 2023 Limited pot

Started by SemoRiverRat, February 10, 2023, 10:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SemoRiverRat

Was anyone lucky enough to get one yesterday?  Only 200 of them and they sold out of them extremely quick.  Not sure who the call maker is, I didn't see it mentioned anywhere.

BennieGobbler

Add pic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Print by Madison, on Flickr

roosterstraw

turkey stew

Whoever they are they sure know how to market their merchandise.

SemoRiverRat

https://pinhotiproject.com/shop/pinhotis-2023-limited-run-glass-pot/

I can't get pictures to attach for some reason today.  This is the link to where they are listed on his site.

Ranger

Dave made the calls right?  Surely a man wouldn't put his name on a call he didn't make
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

turkey stew

Quote from: Ranger on February 10, 2023, 12:48:32 PM
Dave made the calls right?  Surely a man wouldn't put his name on a call he didn't make
Does'nt really say who made them. Turning 200 limited calls is a major feat for one person. They look good. I assume they run well but I'm wondering if they are machined.

roosterstraw

This was his response when someone asked him who made them. " these are as custom as any, from the hands of a master craftsman right here on American dirt."

turkey stew

Quote from: roosterstraw on February 10, 2023, 01:22:08 PM
This was his response when someone asked him who made them. " these are as custom as any, from the hands of a master craftsman right here on American dirt."
I'm sure they were made in the U.S.

Happy

They look like a Jimmy Shaffer pot.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: Happy on February 10, 2023, 02:11:34 PM
Bingo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowbird87

I've heard a few rumors that Strawser made them.

Hevishot 13

Quote from: Ranger on February 10, 2023, 12:48:32 PM

Lol yea right

Ranger

Pinhoti said these calls are made by a friend, exclusively for him. They are not from an existing callmaker he says.  I hope y'all didn't spend Albert Paul box call money on this clown call.
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

Tom007

Quote from: Happy on February 10, 2023, 02:11:34 PM

I think you nailed it, Dave definitely almost always uses Jimmy's Glass calls. I does definitely look like one of Jimmy's........here is one that looks very similar that my Godson had made for me from Jimmy as a retirement gift.....
"Solo hunter"