OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Bone Collector Turkey Series 12ga

Started by PoolGobbler, February 09, 2023, 11:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoolGobbler

Greg Massey

Yes. i saw the reviews and his video, i wasn't that impressed with it myself.. no - pistol grip and the pricing .. I do like the fact it's the Inertia system.

Mick2394

Looks like a very nice gun but man that price tag might sway some folks. Not sure it'll kill a turkey any deader than what we're using now but I'm sure people will still love to have it
Semper Fi

Spursnbeards22!

paboxcall

Looks like an answer to a question asked 10 or more years ago.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Cmane08

$1700 for a shotgun that's from a brand I've never even heard of.  That's a bold move cotton.

jordanz7935

Quote from: Cmane08 on February 09, 2023, 08:36:16 PM
$1700 for a shotgun that's from a brand I've never even heard of.  That's a bold move cotton.
That's what I was thinking

MK M GOBL

Wondering if this is "Benelli/Franchi" but for the Money $$$ and I could care less to have their logo on it... adds no value to me. Also should have had a pistol or "thumbhole" like Remington's stock on it.

MK M GOBL

jhoward11

Good looking gun. I couldn't care about the logo either, but I understand the thought behind it. Don't see a lot of people forking out $1700 for that gun. I think more interest if it was under $1000.

Spurs Up

Quote from: jordanz7935 on February 09, 2023, 09:35:16 PM
Quote from: Cmane08 on February 09, 2023, 08:36:16 PM
That's what I was thinking

But it comes with a Bone Collector case. And, don't discount — per the video — that it doubles "as a hatchet."  :lol:

Tom007

For that kind of bucks,  you can trick out a gun with the best custom  Camo, forcing cone work, choke tube match, and quality optic, not to say one of the more reliable name brand guns.....
"Solo hunter"

the Ward

Quote from: Tom007 on February 10, 2023, 09:20:40 AM
For that kind of bucks,  you can trick out a gun with the best custom  Camo, forcing cone work, choke tube match, and quality optic, not to say one of the more reliable name brand guns.....
No doubt, and a lot more fun personalizing one to be exactly the way you want it to be.

Matt76cmich

Quote from: MK M GOBL on February 09, 2023, 10:08:31 PM
Wondering if this is "Benelli/Franchi" but for the Money $$$ and I could care less to have their logo on it... adds no value to me. Also should have had a pistol or "thumbhole" like Remington's stock on it.

MK M GOBL
It is not Benelli/Franchi. I like some of the features on the gun, but I'm not gonna pay that much for a Turkish gun just because it says Bone Collector on it. When I first heard of them coming out with their "own" signature gun I was hoping they would market it more towards an average hunter price point.  At least they were honest when I asked where the gun was being manufactured.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Jbird22

Quote from: Spursnbeards22! on February 09, 2023, 06:27:01 PM
Looks like a $799.99 shotgun.
That's because it is! You can get a Weatherby Element (Made in Turkey, inertia driven) for $699. That extra $1000 would buy a nice optic and a PILE of TSS.

FL-Boss

These Turkish guns are imported under a ton of different brands. I'm almost certain that gun is built on the Element platform. But I would
be embarrassed to carry anything with the BC logo on it...

Quote from: Jbird22 on February 10, 2023, 02:32:47 PM
Quote from: Spursnbeards22! on February 09, 2023, 06:27:01 PM
Looks like a $799.99 shotgun.
That's because it is! You can get a Weatherby Element (Made in Turkey, inertia driven) for $699. That extra $1000 would buy a nice optic and a PILE of TSS.