Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anybody else got their grandkids for the Summer?

Started by pappy, June 21, 2011, 10:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Now don't get the wrong picture here, we do other stuff besides work, between the visists to museums and parks and swimming and bar-b-qin' and fishing and going to the toy stores and just hanging out in pappy's shop...(not to mention the shaving cream fights and water balloons...) the summer is going by too fast anyone else got pics? pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

pappy

come on guys and gals surely we are not the only grandparents pullin' double duty....
tel...573-380-8206

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Shotgun

I used to spend every summer with my grand parents.  I learned alot from them during that time.  Have a good summer and know they will cherish the time they spend with you.  My grandpa never cut me any slack and I think him for it now.

pappy

I am so happy to be able to watch them grow and to help them grow with good ethics. Hookedspur, I am glad you enjoyed your grandfather and his teachings.
tel...573-380-8206

Old Gobbler

Pappy !!  Looks like a good time !!

As kid sometimes  I would go up north and spend the summer on the lake ,fishing - eating marsh mellows, campfires - fighting of mosquito's- fun stuff

I also would spend allot of time at my families steel shop with my dad and grandfather , by the time I was 8 years old I could operate several types of welders, band-saws , big huge punch presses , learned loads of stuff - it was good   
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon