OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

College World Series

Started by vaturkey, June 21, 2011, 09:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

Anybody watching tonight's game ?

Virginia & South Carolinia

Should be a good one !      7:00 on ESPN

GO CAVALIERS  !!        :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Crutch

I never have but have watched what Vandy is doing. Sonny Gray is the son of the late Jesse Gray who I grew up with and played Babe Ruth ball with in grade school.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

davisd9

The Virgina/SC game will be great, but I am picking my Gamecocks!  Even with all the injuries this year look where they are and they are playing their best ball right now.  Go Gamecocks!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Peck1524

Gotta root for the Gamecocks here. I played baseball at the University of Maryland back in the early 00's. Virginia still holds a special hatred in my heart.

davisd9

As a huge Gamecock fan I hope that Cal wins tonight over Virginia, but that is just because I really do not want to face Virginia again if it can be helped.  They have a heck of a ball team, but if we have to play them then I think it can be a heck of a game.  Good luck to both teams tonight.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

vaturkey

Virginia sent California home tonight  !! They have their work cut out for them tomorrow against SC. Hope they do better than they did on Tuesday against them .
Vaturkey

RutnNStrutn

GO GATORS!!!!

RutnNStrutn

Its an all SEC - Eastern Division final!! :z-guntootsmiley:
Gators vs. Gamecocks
GO GATORS!!!!

davisd9

What a game last night!  The pitching and defense was outstanding on both sides of the ball.  Just glad my Gamecocks were able to fight through and get the win.  Go Gamecocks!

Cove

Had to stay up til midnight watching that game!

Devastator

that was a heck of a game last night,how many best of is the series?

davisd9

RutnNStrutn

C'mon Gators, get up & go!!!

WyoHunter

Congrats to South Carolina on their second consecutive College World Series title!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

4nwtf

South Cackiliacki wins another CWS and sets an NCAA record with 16 straight wins!!! Congrats to them and another championship for the SEC!!! :z-winnersmiley: