turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lewis Stowe

Started by 25_06, February 02, 2023, 08:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

25_06

My First Trumpet call, my long-time hunting buddy recommenced him, great call.

USMC0331

Great call

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Zobo

That's a very nice first trumpet, congrats, put her to good use!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

turkey stew

Mr. Stowe made a mighty fine horn. Awesome trumpet!

25_06

Thank you,

I have three of his calls.

He was a very easy to talk to and contact.

Ranger

That's a treasure you have there
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

25_06

Thank you,

I will try to post the other calls Friday.

The Stowe calls are very easy for me to run.

davisd9

A beautiful call from a wonderful man. Mr. Stowe was such a blessing to know. That is a treasure that is a bonafide turkey killer. I carry one hunting often!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

GobbleGitr

I treasure my memories and callers associated with Mr. Lewis

richard black

That's a dandy you have there. Enjoy it to the full.

tgilbert

Colton2020

That's an awesome call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zobo

I received this trumpet from Lewis right at the end of last April. It is one of the last trumpets he made. I went out hunting that week with it and shot the gobbler in the first picture below. I sent this picture to Lewis right from the field and he immediately responded very pleased that I was successful. The following week I went out again and coaxed another in with the horn. Once again I sent him a picture from the woods and he was so pleased he actually called me. We spoke for a while and at the end of the conversation he gave me some good advice and told me I was on fire and to "keep the flames hot." That was about two weeks before his death. I'll never forget that and of course will always cherish that trumpet. Congratulations on your beautiful trumpet and know for sure you'll be making Lewis happy every time you get blood on it.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

25_06

That was my feeling about his calls, I did not know Mr. Stowe that well, all my interaction with him were all txt and or phone calls. He was very accessible and happy to take your call.

tal

He was a gentleman of the first order and a turkey man from the old school.