OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Yoder409 holsters for just about any turkey call

Started by Yoder409, January 18, 2023, 03:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Gonna try to streamline this a little and also add in our other newest addition to the holster family...........

All models are still $45/TYD

The new double trough call holster: 

Holds two trough calls as well as a pair strikers.

Our original stand-bys:

From left.........

Friction call...  Also accommodates 2 strikers.

Short box...   Designed around the Cost-style short box, it also holds a WIDE variety of other calls.

Hen box...   Designed to carry handled hen boxes, both large AND small, from Hudson, Fulkerson, Bullock, etc.

Long box...   THE original Yoder409 design.  Securely carry long boxes and fiddle paddles with ease.

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Bumpin' these up and adding a couple pics of the double trumpet holster ($60 TYD)

PA elitist since 1979

JeffC

Hey, I didn't get a Lynch box with my holster, now you owe me a Farmer trumpet and a Lynch box... :TooFunny: :toothy12: Gerat holster, waiting on the Push-Pin Holster  :popcorn: :thanks: :you_rock:
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Yoder409

Quote from: JeffC on April 03, 2023, 08:07:33 AM
Hey, I didn't get a Lynch box with my holster, now you owe me a Farmer trumpet and a Lynch box... :TooFunny: :toothy12: Gerat holster, waiting on the Push-Pin Holster  :popcorn: :thanks: :you_rock:

You ARE a persistent one.....are you not ??

:TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Bumping this up.

Have at least a few of everyting in hand at the moment.
PA elitist since 1979

Lcmacd 58

Yoder does phenomenal work ..... I have a few and all are flawless

Notsoyoungturk

I have one of his trumpet holsters.  Heavy duty.  High quality.  Highly recommend if you are in need.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

fordhunt

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Bumping this up.

Spring's coming!!!!!  If you'd like to look at some of these first-hand, I'll be around Unicoi in a couple weeks.

The newest turkey call holster is our single trumpet.  $45 TYD

And, just for fun......... Our "Hiker's bourbon kit" satchel.  Holds a pair of Glencairn glasses and up to 4 50ml "airplane" bottles of Wild Turkey bourbon (or your favorite libation) during whatever adventure.  $120 TYD

PA elitist since 1979

Lcmacd 58

Hikers bourbon kit ....
If it comes complete ..... I want 2!!!

Yoder409

Quote from: Lcmacd 58 on December 27, 2023, 03:43:47 AM
Hikers bourbon kit ....
If it comes complete ..... I want 2!!!

:TooFunny:

Unfortunately........satchel, only.    :(
No glasses.  No booze.   ;D
PA elitist since 1979