OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Posting Call Builders Phone Number

Started by Greg Massey, March 06, 2023, 05:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Guys this is something to think about, posting call builders numbers on an open forum in my opinion is not a good idea. Remember we deal with scammers coming on the forum all the time looking for cell numbers and email addresses .. I would PM Message a person asking for a contact number.  IMO...

bbcoach

Excellent Post Greg!  Scammers are looking for every opportunity to gain any angle they can.  Read Shannon's posts in the Gun Classifieds section.

Greg Massey

Quote from: bbcoach on March 06, 2023, 06:42:03 PM
Excellent Post Greg!  Scammers are looking for every opportunity to gain any angle they can.  Read Shannon's posts in the Gun Classifieds section.
Thanks, i know these guys get tired of me preaching on the forum, but it's for everyone's protection ...

Notsoyoungturk

A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Sir-diealot

Totally agree, I used to know some hackers and you would be surprised how little they needed to mess up your life. I knew two that could get into your PC even if you had it turned off. (Always turn off the power supply in the back, don't just turn the computer by the power switch. Turn it off the normal way but then reach in back and turn off the power supply)

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

REBELYELL

Big Jeremy