News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Brained?

Started by Brillo, December 19, 2022, 08:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Quote from: tal on December 20, 2022, 03:08:20 PM
It's easy to quit buying calls, I've done it lots of times.
Now that FUNNY ... :TooFunny:   Until the next DAY... :TooFunny:

tal

The difference between a drunk and an alcoholic is a drunk doesn't have to attend all those blasted meetings! I can skip phone calls and groups and go straight to falling off the wagon with another call.

Yoder409

Quote from: tal on December 21, 2022, 11:07:47 AM
The difference between a drunk and an alcoholic is a drunk doesn't have to attend all those blasted meetings! I can skip phone calls and groups and go straight to falling off the wagon with another call.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

I just came from the post office............

Guess what I came home with ???   ::)

Yep..............    :you_rock:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

tal

A whole group couldn't have stopped you.... LOL. Enjoy Yoder, let us know what you think.

Yoder409

Quote from: tal on December 21, 2022, 11:17:14 AM
A whole group couldn't have stopped you.... LOL. Enjoy Yoder, let us know what you think.

Today's was a box from a deceased PA callmaker............. Baisl Ammermnan/True Lure Calls.  Just onr that's been on my "get list" for quite some time.  A really nice one showed up at a price I was willing to pay, and..............    ::) 
PA elitist since 1979

callmakerman

Quote from: Yoder409 on December 21, 2022, 11:29:04 AM

Today's was a box from a deceased PA callmaker............. Baisl Ammermnan/True Lure Calls.  Just onr that's been on my "get list" for quite some time.  A really nice one showed up at a price I was willing to pay, and..............    ::)
I have one that I probably would have given you for the fine work you and your partner did on my holster.

Yoder409

Quote from: callmakerman on December 21, 2022, 11:46:35 AM
Quote from: Yoder409 on December 21, 2022, 11:29:04 AM

I have one that I probably would have given you for the fine work you and your partner did on my holster.

Appreciate it, bud !!!    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979