turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Collecting.

Started by redarrow, June 18, 2011, 08:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

Anybody else collect old beer cans,bottles,soda bottles and milk bottles,old canning jars. Insulators too. Probably got 60 of those.. I've decided to get rid of a bunch of stuff on e bay that's just collecting dust.Got quite a bit listed now, with more to go.

doepee

I used to have over 150 different beer cans, and I tried to drink one of every one of them even if they tasted like*&^% but that was many years ago.. sold them all on a garage sale.. ;D

pcgobbler

My wife says I collect turkey calls!  So I told her she collects shoes.

gobbler74

Old cans and bottles is my dads gig..I collect guns, old turkey calls, knives.

A friend of mine had a case of Mash beer with the camo can and yellow writing...His case was full of beer..not empty cans. Last year some teenage friends of his son snuck in his basement and chugged 10 or 12 of them..not knowing they were 30 years old... I heard that it caused some colon cleaning...but nothing serious..         
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

redarrow

Iv'e got 6 empty Mash cans.

pappy

My wife says I collect dust........ :TooFunny: ....what is the lil' brown thing in front?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

redarrow

Quote from: pappy on June 19, 2011, 11:02:10 AM
My wife says I collect dust........ :TooFunny: ....what is the lil' brown thing in front?
Thats an insulator. Ive got maybe 50 diff insulators too.