OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Jim Buck Pot Calls?

Started by Collector, November 21, 2022, 12:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Collector

Today I was going through a box from a recent move and found two nice pot calls in camo flannel pouches. Each was signed and dated 2000 and had a card inside: "Jim Buck Custom Turkey Calls" in Shelton, Washington. I have searched this site and others and can find no current information on Mr. Buck or his calls. I barely recall buying these 20+ years ago but they are beautiful little calls. I would be very grateful if any of you could share additional information on Mr. Buck or his pot calls.

outdoors

Nice calls , like the way they look
Can you get a sound clip
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

3bailey3

Page 26 in Earl Mickel second book!

3bailey3

Thanks for making me go pull the old book out! funny, not the first page I turned to had ole Lf Cox ugly mug on it, I almost threw up in my mouth!

Collector

Thanks very much for the replies!

mountainhunter1

Those look great. With a good striker, I bet they will hold their own even up against all this newer stuff. Hope they are turkey killers now that you have dug them out of hibernation.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13