turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I Won ! I Won ! I Won ! YEEEEHHHAAWWWWWW

Started by redarrow, June 18, 2011, 10:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

Look out world here I come . Gonna hunt ever state and country in the world now. WOOOOOOWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Caviar and Cadillacs. Gonna rub elbows with Donald Trump and Lady Ga Ga. Check out the E Mail I got this morning.

ATTN: A T M CARD BENEFICIARY,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified  your contract/inheritance fund file and found out that you have not received your fund ,you will now receive your $1.5million USD through ATM CARD. (ATM MASTER CARD) DEPART., this will be processed and send over to you which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE in any part of the world as they  are  inter switched all over the world, but the maximum is($2,500.USD) per day. So, I advise you to get in touch with the (ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT.) officer in charge and also to assist in the documentation and processing of your ATM FILE by filling the form below.

Full names: __________________________
Address:_____________________________________
Zip Code:___________________________
Sex: ________________________________________
Marital status: _____________________________
Occupation/Position: _________________________________
Scan copy of any of your identification:_____________________________
Tel/House /private: ___________________________
I Mr./ Mrs.._______ hereby declared  that, all the above information produced by me are true.

Be advised, that you will be required to pay the sum of $185.00 for administrative, processing and handling fees.

=================================
Contact Person, REV.DR.KENSON ALADE
Atm Processing & Claim Department MANAGER.
TELE PHONE  +22998849445
Email: remittdepchina1@globomail.com
=================================

I would also like to advised you in your own interest put a STOP in any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid complicating matters in receiving your payment. And because of scam impostors, we h ereby issued you the code of code of ethics, which is (Atm-2011) please. Indicate this code when contacting the officer as the beneficiary.

Sincerely yours In service.
Mrs Suzan Harry

Yeah right. No good low down scamming bunch of dirt bags. Sorry thing is ,people really fall for this crap. Oh yeah, Anybody got 185 bucks I can borrow.

guesswho

Wow!  All for $185.  I wouldn't worry about it being a scam.  I mean come on, the contact person is a Reverend and a Doctor.  And if you have any questions you should talk to Mrs. Harry Suzan.

I'd be tempted mess with them, but I'd be afraid to call that number or email them.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Jay

Man, these people tick me off. It's a shame they can't bust a few for fraud, and stop this. They seem to nail the trusting elderly first.

OldHen

if I am not mistaken --- globomail is like our gmail - hotmail... a free mail service?  Yeah -- that makes it SOOO legit... that they have a free email account -- LOL...

If these people would put 1/2 the effort into getting a real job -- man --just think what they could accomplish!  :TooFunny:

OldHen

Oh and on a side note... I am in this club too...Shannon and I win it at least 4 times a year  :lol:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Congrats.  When is the retirement party?  LOL!

Reloader

Watch out on craigslist too. I sold some furniture on there and it was a legit deal, then tried to sell some more and was flooded by scammers.