OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Happy Fathers Day

Started by vaturkey, June 18, 2011, 12:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

Happy Fathers Day Guys !!

Enjoy Your Special Day With Family & Friends !

God Bless Each & Every One Of You !

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

redarrow

Thank you,and you as well sir. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

ILIKEHEVI-13

GOLD HUNTER

Back at ya!!! Debbie & Megan are cooking me up some fried chicken and all the other good stuff to go with it......Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!

ya'll have a great day guys !!!  :icon_thumright:

Brian

TrkyHntr

He's big enough to ride in my truck!

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

OldHen

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all you poppa's out there!!

Enjoy, relax, and have a wonderful day!!

Annie

Mailman

happy fathers day to all. My girls came over last night after I got off work. They brought steaks hamburgers and brats. But I had to grill them! thats all right though I wouldnt have had it any other way. I love to grill.
One Shot One Kill

Preacher

I hope you have a good day.     happy fathers day!!!!!!!   :jesus-cross:
Romans 8:37

vaturkey

Quote from: 2ounce6s on June 18, 2011, 10:56:34 PM
Happy Fathers Day to you all.

Feeding my Pop a big steak tomorrow, tying flies and looking forward to the annual Family vacation next Saturday for a week flyfishing the South Holston river in TN.

Beautiful Brown Trout  2ounce6's !!       

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

allaboutshooting

Our Sunday School class has a monthly meeting and each member gets to decide what type of meeting that will be when his/her turn comes up each year. This was my month and our meeting was last night.

Since it was the Saturday before Father's Day, I decided that we'd each take just a few moments to remember our Fathers and share something...anything that we'd like about them.

It was an emotional time for many, at times funny, painful, joyous or thoughtful but it revealed how much our Fathers had influenced our lives. The memories that have endured over the years of sometimes minor events reminded me that even trivial things or words we don't give a lot of thought to can remain in the memories of our children for a lifetime.

Congratulations to all the Fathers and may you enjoy this day with your children. If you're like me and your Father has been gone for many years, may you celebrate his life with good memories.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

pappy

TO ALL THE FATHERS OUT THERE, MAY YOUR DAY BE AS GREAT AS IT CAN BE AND MAY YOUR CHILDREN GIVE YOU MORE HUGS AND KISSES THEN YOU CAN STAND....HAPPY FATHERS DAY
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

TnTurk

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there in OG land.  Spend time with your kids today and enjoy every minute for tommorrow it gets back to normal.  :lol:

ctwny1

kamski1151

Have a great day Dads.........

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp