turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Meanest Turkey Callmaker

Started by Rzrbac, September 08, 2022, 04:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rzrbac

Drove down to Memphis yesterday and had a visit with Mr. Cox. I've been on his list for awhile and my name finally came up. I had a great time. I haven't been in the trumpet game for a long time but I have read of and heard of Mr. Cox's trumpets for awhile. I've also seen many varying opinions expressed about the man. I came away very impressed and considered it a great pleasure to visit with him and view his talents as a call maker. The trumpet he made for me plays as easy as any I've tried and I believe you would be hard pressed to find a prettier trumpet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

sbbow

That's a good looking horn congrats!!

Tarheel

Gobbler428

Great looking call, congratulations.

Meleagris gallopavo

I'm sure it's worth the wait.

I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

turkey stew

Chris O

barry

He is extremely talented without a doubt but I can assure you that he is indeed a first class....
A$$ hole!

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

chefrific

Another stunning call from Frank.  Put it to work in the spring!  It will serve you well, I assure you.  Congrats on a FINE trumpet.

aclawrence

I don't know anything about him except for what I've seen him comment on other people's YouTube videos. Going by that he seems like a real jerk. Sounds like he makes a nice trumpet though lol.

wchadw

Like him or not, Frank makes a nice call. Got this the other day

painterjp

Tarheel

Congratulations!!! Very nice......