Main Menu

Burris Fastfire 3 Dream Plastic Scope Cover

Started by lacire, August 14, 2022, 06:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Ridge Reaper

Better then the junk they send every dot gun has a cover from dream plastics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hootgobbleyelpgobble

I have had one of those covers on my FF3 for going on 2 maybe 3 years now. Only lost 1 so far and I believe it was my fault. They seem to be a good cover for my use and I can't see a reason to not recommend it.

mullet dredge

Yes they work well. I have lost a couple over the years due to carrying my gun on the sling and the cover rubbing on my vest and coming off.

lacire

Quote from: hootgobbleyelpgobble on August 15, 2022, 09:12:32 AM
I have had one of those covers on my FF3 for going on 2 maybe 3 years now. Only lost 1 so far and I believe it was my fault. They seem to be a good cover for my use and I can't see a reason to not recommend it.

Thank you.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

lacire

Quote from: mullet dredge on August 15, 2022, 09:18:08 AM
Yes they work well. I have lost a couple over the years due to carrying my gun on the sling and the cover rubbing on my vest and coming off.

Thank you.

lacire

I just received the covers for my Burris Fastfire 3 from Dream Plastics, easy to put on and remove, fits like a glove.

tnanh

Like the ones I have just get extras. I always forget to put them back on and find them in the pockets of my turkey pants.

lacire

Quote from: tnanh on October 04, 2022, 09:19:47 AM
Like the ones I have just get extras. I always forget to put them back on and find them in the pockets of my turkey pants.

I bought a two pack from them but haven't hunted with one yet, hopefully I can put it to use during next months fall turkey season. It fits pretty tight and I can't see it accidentally coming off while hunting, so if it does come up missing it'll probably mean I misplaced mine too.

https://dreamplastics.com/product/burris-fastfire-3-scope-cover-2-pack-also-work-with-vortex-venom-red-dot-scopes-patent-pending/

Oldmason

I bought a 2 pack for FFIII. Liked them so I bought a pack for my Holosun 507c .

Flatbottomarky

Do they fit the venom as well?

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

lacire

sixbird

Great cover for inside your gun case/sleeve ( keeps cloth dust from inside case getting on lens and obstructing your vision when light shines on it ) but walking through the woods it could get pulled off.
I take mine off at the truck and hunt bare glassed
I think where they really shine is when you're cleaning your gun. No chems. get on glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk