turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

ATI Scout 28 gauge

Started by Greg Massey, August 13, 2022, 05:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Got a new 28 gauge ATI Scout in the last couple of weeks, it takes the Beretta and Benelli mobil chokes. I called and talked with the guys at Carlson and they sent me 526 choke and it fit into the barrel with no problems. So next is the mossy oak wrap and meadow creek mount and kingslayer green circle dot.....range time after this is all done...

Guskie

How is the ATI Scout performing?  Im toying with the idea of a 28 gauge and they are prices right. Hope you are enjoying the new gun!

Greg Massey

Quote from: Guskie on August 17, 2022, 09:41:43 PM
How is the ATI Scout performing?  Im toying with the idea of a 28 gauge and they are prices right. Hope you are enjoying the new gun!
Haven't taken it to the range, waiting on some stuff to come in for the gun... mount etc...

snoman4

Quote from: Greg Massey on August 18, 2022, 12:40:21 AM
Quote from: Guskie on August 17, 2022, 09:41:43 PM
Haven't taken it to the range, waiting on some stuff to come in for the gun... mount etc...
Any updates on your gun?  I have one coming and am curious how your gun has performed.  Any issues with it?

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

I have no updates at this time ... i have everything to put it all together, but it's not a priority at present time hopefully soon...