News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

killing jakes

Started by outlaw, June 16, 2011, 01:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

Quote from: GOLD HUNTER on June 16, 2011, 02:29:03 PM
JAKES IS ALL THAT CAME IN TO ME THIS YEAR AND I KILLED ONE OF THEM.......I did call 2 nice gobblers in for a vip BUD and he killed his 1st. bird EVER and i called his 2nd bird in and he killed it to......i am GLADE THE JAKES WERE THERE FOR ME !!!!!!!

AND YES I KILLED A JAKE

And I want to say to you............ Congratulations!!!!!! :anim_65:

No ones business what you kill as long as you paid for the tag, who am I or anyone to say what you should or shouldn't shoot???
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

GOLD HUNTER

Quote from: GOLD HUNTER on June 16, 2011, 02:29:03 PM
JAKES IS ALL THAT CAME IN TO ME THIS YEAR AND I KILLED ONE OF THEM.......I did call 2 nice gobblers in for a vip BUD and he killed his 1st. bird EVER and i called his 2nd bird in and he killed it to......i am GLADE THE JAKES WERE THERE FOR ME !!!!!!!

AND YES I KILLED A JAKE !!!

I'LL POST IT HERE TO !!!!!

redarrow

:TrainWreck1: Here we go again. Kinda makes me long fot the CRazy Canuck. Anybody remember him.

stinkpickle

Quote from: redarrow on June 16, 2011, 03:30:01 PM
:TrainWreck1: Here we go again. Kinda makes me long fot the CRazy Canuck. Anybody remember him.

Oh yeah....He was a blast.   :D

Basser69

Does a jake eat as good as a fawn?  :toothy12:

Hognutz

Quote from: Basser69 on June 16, 2011, 03:44:24 PM
Does a jake eat as good as a fawn?  :toothy12:

I'm trying to get a group together for a weekend of baby seal clubbing. Anybody interested?? Mike ;)
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

drenalinld

gobblerd says even old bucks taste like fawns if you get them in August before they rub off the velvet and get in a hormone rage

LX_Trkyhntr

Quote from: drenalinld on June 16, 2011, 03:59:55 PM
gobblerd says even old bucks taste like fawns if you get them in August before they rub off the velvet and get in a hormone rage
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Ol'Mossy

guesswho

I only shoot Jakes two at a time, out of a blind, over deke's and with a rifle.  Unless of course I'm able to get close enough to blow them off the limb before flydown.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

stinkpickle

Quote from: guesswho on June 16, 2011, 05:57:34 PM
I only shoot Jakes two at a time, out of a blind, over deke's and with a rifle.  Unless of course I'm able to get close enough to blow them off the limb before flydown.

...in August!

HogBiologist

I could care less what anyone on here thinks (good or bad), I will kill a jake if legal.  I think a 6 month old deer is very tender and tasty.  I will kill what i please, that is legal, and to me it will be a trophy.  Trophy hunters to me are what is wrong with this sport!

If it is your property and you say no jakes, I will oblige.  On my property or public property..... Gobble like a man, Die like a man.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

GobbleNut

If'n I hear him gobble and if he is at least a five-year old or more, then I go ahead and call him in to take a look see.  Then I study them spurs and his beard.  If'n he don't have at least inch-an-three quarters spurs and a thirteen inch beard, then I let him walk.  You boyz should learn to do the same as me...if'n your any good, that is......
:newmascot:

guesswho

Quote from: stinkpickle on June 16, 2011, 06:07:52 PM
Quote from: guesswho on June 16, 2011, 05:57:34 PM
I only shoot Jakes two at a time, out of a blind, over deke's and with a rifle.  Unless of course I'm able to get close enough to blow them off the limb before flydown.

...in August!
And over corn on property bought by the N"WTF"!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

vaturkey

Im waiting on GobblerDjakeman to chime in !!!    :newmascot:
Vaturkey