News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Make me feel like a Woman.

Started by Hognutz, June 16, 2011, 11:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A WOMAN !!

On a transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning.

One woman, in particular, loses it. Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane.
'I'm too young to die,' she wails.
Then she yells, 'If I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be memorable! Is there anyone on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?'
For a moment there is silence. Everyone has forgotten their own peril. They all stare, eyes riveted, at this desperate woman in the front of the plane.
Then a cowboy from Texas stands up in the rear of the plane. He is handsome, well built, with dark brown hair and blue eyes.
He starts to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt, One...button ...at a ...time...
No one moves.
He removes his shirt. Muscles ripple across his chest.
She gasps.
He whispers . . ..
'Iron this. Then get me a beer'. 

Disclaimer: I am just the messanger..Mike  :TooFunny:

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Jay

redarrow

Basser69

doepee

vaturkey

When I seen this topic -" Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Coming from Hognutz, I thought, this ought to be good. !!!    :TooFunny:

Vaturkey

LX_Trkyhntr

That's one of the best I've heard in a long time!! :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

The Cohutta Strutter

Anybody seen America lately?

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Ol'Mossy

neal

Quote from: vaturkey on June 16, 2011, 02:01:02 PM
When I seen this topic -" Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Coming from Hognutz, I thought, this ought to be good. !!!    :TooFunny:

Make me feel like a woman........... by HOGNUTZ.... that's funny stuff right there!!!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

turkey slayer

coyotetrpr

Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

chatterbox

mossy835