OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

And if you like just plain.....

Started by Tarheel, July 11, 2022, 10:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarheel

Plain with a matching chalk box.....and ebony lid.  This is probably one of the best sounding Turpin boxes I've ever made. 

This Hen Box is going to South Carolina.

Tarheel

Just plain........

tal

Zobo

Plain would not be the word I would use to describe these, nice work!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Greg Massey

turkey stew

sbbow

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bailey3

Nothing plain about those boxes!!! Awesome work.

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Wvgobbler

Tarheel

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement.  I really appreciate it.

ferocious calls

Tarheel

Several friends have been trying to get me to do a video sound file running one of my hen boxes; and being camera shy and ugly, I have resisted and tried to avoid embarrassing myself.  Finally, I had to accept the fact if I wanted to make turkey calls I had to sell the turkey calls I made to make room for making more turkey calls.  So I have posted a video on Sound File Central on Facebook.  If I knew how to post the link I would have; but being clueless, I'll just tell you it's there......

Greg Massey

Quote from: Tarheel on July 18, 2022, 08:35:13 PM
Several friends have been trying to get me to do a video sound file running one of my hen boxes; and being camera shy and ugly, I have resisted and tried to avoid embarrassing myself.  Finally, I had to accept the fact if I wanted to make turkey calls I had to sell the turkey calls I made to make room for making more turkey calls.  So I have posted a video on Sound File Central on Facebook.  If I knew how to post the link I would have; but being clueless, I'll just tell you it's there......
You did a great job with your sound file and playing your hen box ... sounded good .. IMO

Tarheel

Greg,
Thank you for the kind words of encouragement.  I appreciate it.....