turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

3 Killers from Mr. Lonnie

Started by Bringintheh2o, August 22, 2022, 02:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bringintheh2o

After receiving a Raspy Boss Hen from a forum member I decided I probably needed the Outlaw Hen. I called Lonnie Sr. and talked for over an hour about turkey hunting and his calls. I did more listening than talking since he started turkey hunting before I was born. He is a wealth of knowledge and he loves talking turkey. He played a couple of his calls and I ordered an Outlaw Hen and a Lonesome Hen. He said it would probably be a month to get them to me. They showed up today 10 days later. They sound fantastic. Called and thanked him for 3 great calls and ended up talking another hour. I would highly recommend either one if his calls while you can still get them.

Tom007

Quote from: Bringintheh2o on August 22, 2022, 02:39:05 PM
After receiving a Raspy Boss Hen from a forum member I decided I probably needed the Outlaw Hen. I called Lonnie Sr. and talked for over an hour about turkey hunting and his calls. I did more listening than talking since he started turkey hunting before I was born. He is a wealth of knowledge and he loves talking turkey. He played a couple of his calls and I ordered an Outlaw Hen and a Lonesome Hen. He said it would probably be a month to get them to me. They showed up today 10 days later. They sound fantastic. Called and thanked him for 3 great calls and ended up talking another hour. I would highly recommend either one if his calls while you can still get them.

No doubt, great guy with a wealth of knowledge and he makes killer calls. Good luck with them...
"Solo hunter"

sbbow

Congrats on some GREAT call from a true legend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wigsplitter

Great gentleman to visit with - and proven killer calls!

EZ

76chevy

He made my favorite calls

incredible calls